If you would like to keep your pets at home in the surroundings they know best, I will be happy to home sit.
I can stay overnight. In this way you also get the added security of having someone look after your pets as well as your home while you are away.
As well as looking after your pets I can:
- Take in post, newspapers/fliers, etc, which are invariably left sticking out of your letterbox and a sure sign that you are away
- Turn lights on and off
- Open and close curtains
- water plants
- Put the rubbish out/take the bins in
- Mow the lawn and clear garden rubbish
- Any other requests you have
- I can even put some fresh milk in your fridge so you can have a cuppa when you return home.
Please email or phone me for a chat about rates and availability.
While you are away, I can take your animals for visits to the vet.
I can also pick up animals for emergency vet visits.
Vet visits are £12 an hour.
Pet taxi service:
I can pick up and drop off pets through our pet taxi service. Please contact me for a quote.